Tuesday, July 9, 2013

#15 What are you crying about?


Everything.

I saw someone scream at their kid.

I saw a onesie.

I heard a baby cry.

I saw a car seat.

I am not sure why I am crying.

I have hormones.

It is the medication.

They ran out of my favorite tea at the store.

The price went up on ovulation kits.

Ovulation kits are on sale, and I thought I would buy 1, but then realized that I should probably buy more.

The store didn't have the book I needed, and apparently, it is no longer in print.

I am not pregnant.

I saw a teenage girl that is pregnant, and she was smoking!

My arms are empty. Very, very empty. Oh, and so is my oven!

Did I mention that I am not sure?

Or how about everything?

BUT, you can hug me, and that might help me feel better!


No comments:

Post a Comment